The DVD (attention! It’s a DVD not a CD. The whole course doesn’t fit on a CD. (In case that your computer can’t read DVDs please contact us) contains the complete program of the www.german-grammar.de.
- one of the most exhaustive grammars of German
- a detailed analysis of all the specific difficulties of the German language
- more than 6000 voice examples
- ten songs of traditional German folk music
- lots of multimedia elements, videos etc.
- it works with every browser (Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera) and every operating system (Windows, linux, mac).
Just try it: If it works online it works offline as well.
* Included in the package you get a pdf file (580 pages) which allows you to print the complete grammar or part of it as many times as you want. This is useful for teachers who want to hand out an exhaustive grammar book to their students or other groups who need the same text several times.
* The pdf file printed as a book
Note: The DVD starts running from your DVD drive once the DVD inserted, but due to the size of the course it works more smoothly if you copy the whole course to your hard disc in the folder the_name_I_want. Then double-click on index.htm to start the course.